With shaky hands and some what anxious mind I started writing my blog today.A lot of unarranged thoughts are there which I want to share on this platform.Maybe with passing time I would become more confident as to what to share with my readers.
I named My blog Beingwoman.Why? Well ,I  am sure like many other women, I also face day today challenges of being a mother, wife, daughter....... and the list of roles we play is endless.I am going to share my day today experiences with you. looking forward to your suggestions ,advice, comments on them which I am sure will help me deal with numerous situations effectively......and will also help my readers for sure.
Discover latest Indian Blogs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Power Of Will Power

Elder versus Younger

DO WE REALLY NEED WOMEN'S DAY TO DEFINE WOMANHOOD?